Let's be honest here... as a woman, there are responsibilities that we have that men just don't have. I am not man bashing here and I am not saying that women are the greatest and we do everything. I have tried so hard in my relationship to make everything equal. But if this were really the case, I am not sure any holiday plans would be organized... at all. So, instead of forcing the issue of equality and stressing myself out beyond reason, I have learned to just figure it out and make the plans myself.
My husband doesn't really make plans, and I do. So, either I force him to do something out of character, or just organize myself efficiently and calmly. Hmmm... which one sounds better to you?
My husband doesn't really make plans, and I do. So, either I force him to do something out of character, or just organize myself efficiently and calmly. Hmmm... which one sounds better to you?

No comments:
Post a Comment