Back to the real world.
As much as I do not despise my job, going back to work after a vacation is always a bit of a downer. But getting back to my normal routine does give me a sense of comfort. Sometimes, living so far away can be challenging but I am not sure I would want it any other way. I love my life in California and I love visiting my family in New Jersey. It has yet to be so challenging that I don't want to do it anymore. My vision is that it only becomes easier as time goes on. I believe this will be true.
As much as I do not despise my job, going back to work after a vacation is always a bit of a downer. But getting back to my normal routine does give me a sense of comfort. Sometimes, living so far away can be challenging but I am not sure I would want it any other way. I love my life in California and I love visiting my family in New Jersey. It has yet to be so challenging that I don't want to do it anymore. My vision is that it only becomes easier as time goes on. I believe this will be true.

No comments:
Post a Comment