About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, January 9, 2012

December 30, 2011

I cannot lie, I did have expectations for this year. As much as I try not to have them, they always seem to creep in to my consciousness. I don't think I can avoid them altogether but I do believe I can work with them. Expectations are there to remind me of what it is I can let go of. 

I had expectations of this being a year of wonder. What I learned about is all the different kinds of wonder there are in this world. Every moment is filled with an opportunity to learn something I did not know before. There are sad moments and happy moments, painful ones and blissful ones. This year was perfect because it was exactly the way it was supposed to be whether I liked it or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment