About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 4, 2011

Sometimes I find myself in a situation where I don't really prefer the people that I am with but I stay in their presence anyway. It's usually because it would be rude to leave for some reason or another. So, I choose to stay. However, I don't feel the need to engage in conversation because it is for certain, I do not prefer their company. There is something particularly satisfying about this. I no longer feel the need to be friendly or spark up a conversation just to fit in or make the situation comfortable. I am perfectly comfortable in my decision to sit in your presence and not pretend to care about the topics discussed. Yes, I like this part about getting older and being more confident with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment