How is it possible that I can go through the whole day feeling absolutely fine, then I take a shower and go to do my hair (yes, the hair that has not been fixed yet and is still a horrendous color) and I am immediately angry. My hair is ugly... straight ugly. But this cannot be the reason why I am frustrated, right? Let's explore...
It's not what I want and it is virtually out of my control right now to fix anything about this crap hair color. I can't even blow dry it because there is so much static in the air that it continues to stick to my face. The more I try to fix it, the absolute worse it becomes. SHIT! That's it... the more I try to fix it, the absolute worse it becomes.
Perhaps I keep trying to fix the unfixable... things that don't require a fixing at all, just a little attention and a lot of love. Yes, I am referring to pieces of myself.
It's not what I want and it is virtually out of my control right now to fix anything about this crap hair color. I can't even blow dry it because there is so much static in the air that it continues to stick to my face. The more I try to fix it, the absolute worse it becomes. SHIT! That's it... the more I try to fix it, the absolute worse it becomes.
Perhaps I keep trying to fix the unfixable... things that don't require a fixing at all, just a little attention and a lot of love. Yes, I am referring to pieces of myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment