About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

June 11, 2011

We all know how important family is, right? So why is it that our family members are the first people we seek to hurt, ignore, be angry with when something goes wrong in our own lives. Are we testing their love for us, or how committed they are to us? We are so quick to be overly kind to a stranger but even quicker to yell at a loved one. Curious, no? Consider this (as I do on a daily basis) it is not the stranger that triggers our most unresolved issues, it's our loved ones. So, what's being stirred up and might it be time to finally deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment