About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
June 15, 2011
Now I am not one to just offer unsolicited relationship advice but if I were, this is what I would tell you... Be willing to be ridiculous together. The fact that this man will participate in my outrageous, choreographed dances, not to mention coaching me along the way, is simply fantastic. What more could a girl want? I am totally serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment