About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 2, 2011

When something is lifted, healed or overcome we don't often take the time to be proud of ourselves or to acknowelege ourselves. We just move right into the next thing to "fix" and therefore it may seem like nothing has changed. The only thing is, there is always going to be something to work on... always. It is the way we learn. In knowing this and accepting it, I also honor myself for the work I have already done and recognize that my life is ever changing, ever evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment