About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 9, 2011

Sharing is caring and it is as simple as that. It is more that just allowing somebody to use something of mine, it is an exchange of energy. I do believe that in order to receive, I must also give. I am at my happiest when I am in a place of sharing my love, my possessions, my ear... anything! May you share what you have and receive it 10,000 fold, in return.

Although, I confess that I still have a hard time sharing my chocolate.


This picture exemplifies makeshift air conditioning in a car with no air conditioning, on a crazy hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment