If I want a certain kind of life, it's time to start living that life that I want. I will put out into the universe exactly what I want back. Money and time are not good enough reasons to stop me from being "alive". So... I purchased my ticket four hours before the scheduled flight.
I knew it was the right choice because when I thought about it I was filled with excitement at the possibility of being spontaneous. It's clear to me that spontaneity is one of the spices of my life that I don't use enough of... until now!
I knew it was the right choice because when I thought about it I was filled with excitement at the possibility of being spontaneous. It's clear to me that spontaneity is one of the spices of my life that I don't use enough of... until now!

No comments:
Post a Comment