About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, September 5, 2011

September 3, 2011

Today I was reminded of the absolute importance of taking small steps in order to accomplish my goals. And guess who I was reminded by?... Myself (when I said it to somebody else). It is true that Spirit meets me at the point of action, I will never deny that. But when my action is sporadic and not very well thought out, than how can I expect grand results? My first small step... to plan my first small step. Achievable goals, people. I'm trying to set myself up for success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment