About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, September 5, 2011

September 2, 2011

One just never knows where somebody else is in their day. I apologize if I may have ripped your head off when you told me something. You just so happened to tell me the exact thing that I didn't want to hear at that exact moment I didn't want to hear it. What are the chances?

We all have those days and those moments and we can give every excuse in the world as to why, but rarely want to hear anybody else's "why". Perhaps if we have a little compassion for our own inner bitch and asshole, we might have a little more understanding and compassion for other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment