About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 9, 2011

When talking with a friend about relationships, she stated "relationships are hard". Of course, I disagreed. I think they are only as hard as you want them to be. Naturally, they bring out the very best and, hmmm... not so best, aspects of ourselves. It's simply inevitable. I don't think its the relationship that's hard, its dealing with the "stuff" that relationship brings to the surface. You can run away and wait for it to come up again and again or you can dive in and take responsibility for it making the probability of it resurfacing smaller and smaller. And let's get real.... sometimes, the relationship just doesn't work and I don't think we can ever know if it will or not. But what I do know, is that loving deeply is worth the effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment