One of the greatest feelings is not having seen my...
I seemed to have skipped this post on this day. I came back to it and this is all I had written. I have absolutely no recollection of where I was going with this thought. But now, I am highly intrigued. So, I'll just fill in the blank.
One of the greatest feelings is not having seen my husband for a long time and then hearing him walk in the front door!
I seemed to have skipped this post on this day. I came back to it and this is all I had written. I have absolutely no recollection of where I was going with this thought. But now, I am highly intrigued. So, I'll just fill in the blank.
One of the greatest feelings is not having seen my husband for a long time and then hearing him walk in the front door!

No comments:
Post a Comment