About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 7, 2011

I have an ability to figure out what it is that I want and then taking the steps to make it happen. Traditionally, I believe people look first and then figuring out what they want from the options they have found. To me, that's a sure fire way to be unhappy. And you can't fool me, everyone knows what they want. It's the fear of change or the fear of failing or any other fear you can think of that holds you back... not because you can't think of what you want.

"If you could do anything you wanted without the possibility of failing, what would you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment