About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 8, 2011

I had an amazing experience with horses today, learning how to behave like them and establish my leadership among them. I had no idea that this exercise was going to reflect back to me own issues with establishing myself as a leader. Afraid of being seen as mean, concerned that I was doing it wrong and wouldn't be understood. As these feelings came up, I simply felt them, listened to them and let them go. I was told that if my intentions were clear and my energy directed positively towards the horses, then they will follow my direction. How is that any different than when I take this out of the horse arena? Absolutely not different at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment