About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 16, 2011

Confrontations are usually pretty awkward and for some reason, I seem to be having to do them more than ever before. I've avoided them in the past because I was terrified of hurting somebody's feelings. But if I am approaching the situation in a calm way and conveying my message as clear and supportive manner, then the choice to have one's feelings hurt is their responsibility. This understanding really does make the discussion much easier... at least on my behalf.



No comments:

Post a Comment