About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 6, 2011

When somebody cancels last minute, I get upset and frustrated because I consider it to be rude. Usually they are canceling because either something came up or they just don't want to do what it is that's happening. And then it happens... I'm the one that wants to cancel but I can't do it because I don't want to be rude. So, I go along with the plans. But now it's clear, the only reason I get mad when somebody else does it is because I want to do it myself but don't. Well, it's high time I start canceling plans! OK, within reason, of course. I've spent a lot of money and time doing things I don't want to do because I feel bad saying no. I do not believe I need to endure anything I don't enjoy just to appease others. Oh wait, that's the reason I stopped going to church. Hmmm, maybe I have been doing this all along.    

No comments:

Post a Comment