About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 2, 2011

Today, I bought lunch for a man asking for spare change. I told him I didn't have any cash... I lied. I'd rather buy him a $5 meal than give him a $1 cash, and I am sure it's because I don't trust what he would spend it on. Quite frankly, that's the same reason why I am so picky about what charity I donate my money to, and I don't think I am the only one. I also don't think that I am right for doing this... or wrong. I judged, yes but the better part of me, the giving part still won. We all have both of these aspects but which one will you allow to guide you?

No comments:

Post a Comment