About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 1, 2011

How many people have been afraid to try something bc they are afraid of their (in)abilities or what someone would think? I say... screw it!

"I am a healer!" There! I said it. I own it.

I've always felt it but was resistant to share. Sure, a massage is healing in itself but energy work has a... well, a different energy. Today, I spoke up and offered my healing abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment