About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 20, 2011

It's amazing how my body can drastically change from one day to the next. Yesterday, I was practicing handstands and today I can barely manage to lift my leg up without needing to take a break. But what is important for me to remember is to respect what I have to work with on any given day. My body knows when it's time to slow down and when it's time to turn up the heat. All I have to do is listen to it. Not so hard really.   

No comments:

Post a Comment