About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 30, 2011

Here's what I think about crying. No matter what triggered the emotion and regardless of the degree to which snot is flowing and eyes are swelling shut...

Attach anything to those tears, anything at all that needs to be released and just let it go. It's so common to say "I don't know why I'm crying so much." Who cares why, just let it flow and release. This is my new thing for anytime I am crying... including while watching a movie this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment