About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

July 21, 2011

Every single thing that I do will have a reaction. EVERYTHING. Sometimes favorable, sometimes not. Can this concept be enough to get me through a situation? Or, do I need to also apply continual stress? The outcome, whether favorable or not will hardly reverse the effect that the stress already had on my body and mind. I inhale, exhale, make a choice and free myself of any unnecessary stress that does not serve my highest good (well, I try at least).  

No comments:

Post a Comment