About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011

Fuuuuuuck!!!

That is exactly what I screamed in my car while driving from Santa Ana airport to LAX. See, I went to the wrong airport to pick marc up and waited for a half an hour because he was stuck on the jetway... A jetway 45 miles away.

Perhaps you think screaming is not a big deal. But from a girl who is only just learning to express anger, that was an hours worth of therapy right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment