About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

Anxiety. It can hit like a ton of bricks when absolutely least expected. Pop a pill, eat a gallon of ice cream, sleep. At some point in my life, I tried all of these things. They don't work... for long. What if the anxiety is a message? A very important piece of information sent from deep within. What if I just breathe and listen to it? I don't want to cover it up, be ashamed of it, or fear it. I want to heal it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment