About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011

PERUUUUU!!! Talk about makin' ish happen! 

I am not wealthy, in fact, I don't even make THAT much money. But I know exactly what I want out of this life and nothing will stop that... NOTHING!

Man, imagine what it's going to be like when I am really wealthy ;)

1 comment:

  1. 1. You should ish. I love it!
    2. You rock for knowing what you want and making it happen.
    3. Hope it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete