About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 15, 2011

Today officially marks one full week of having a headache. I have had an occasional 20 minute break from it but for the most part, it is constant. I am not clear how this fits into a year of wonder but there must be a lesson in it somewhere, right? I can hardly think straight to be able to search for a  meaning. But I can say this... "Spirit, if you have a lesson for me to learn, an opportunity for me to deepen into my truth, I ask that you present it in a way that is clear for me to understand. I am open to receiving clarity on this in the most graceful way possible".


No comments:

Post a Comment