About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 23, 2011

Eating lots of chocolate may sometimes be a coping mechanism to suppress something or to avoid dealing with another thing. But here's what I'm saying... at least I don't do it every day. WIN! 

Is this justifying my candy bar tendencies? Maybe, maybe not. But there must be some credit given for the mere fact that I can openly and freely admit it. I say... WIN again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment