The Wonder Year was not about being the perfect year, but about growth and finding out new things about myself. I suppose when I set such an intention, I should have made it clear that I wanted it to be extra easy and not challenging at all. But, what would have been the fun in that, right? It's within these challenges that I usually find the most growth. I have some choices here... pretend like I have dealt with it and let time push it deeper into the crevices of my mind, waiting to be brought up again and again. Or, deal with this crap. Feel it, be angry about it, cry, laugh, forgive. Perhaps it will come up again, I guess I can never predict that, but I will know its because more healing can be done. There is always more healing to be done. That can never be a bad thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment