About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 29, 2011

It is so easy to get caught up in our computers. All it takes is one of us saying, "Oh, let me look that up", and an hour later, 15 more things have been looked up. Its an absolute conscious effort to not put the tv on or open the laptop. These have become such a mainstay in our lives that we don't even recognize the points at which they were turned on. QT (quality time) in an absolute necessity in any relationship. Sometimes we have to be really creative in how we spend it, otherwise, we end up watching a show we both like (ummm... not my idea of QT). So tonight, we did handstands! And although we didn't spend hours doing it, it was totally fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment