Cue the shift.
Oh yeah, so in order to accomplish something, I actually have to take steps to get it done. Saying its being done is one thing... doing it is a totally different experience. Spirit doesn't meet me at the point of saying it, Spirit meets me at the point of action. And I'm talking genuine, heartfelt, meaningful action (not the everyday to do list action). Occasionally, my "friendly" ego steps in to protect me from being hurt, stopping me dead in my tracks, forcing me to watch hours of nonsense television. I say, thank your for your protection, Madam ego. Now please step aside because I have some dreams to fulfill.
Oh yeah, so in order to accomplish something, I actually have to take steps to get it done. Saying its being done is one thing... doing it is a totally different experience. Spirit doesn't meet me at the point of saying it, Spirit meets me at the point of action. And I'm talking genuine, heartfelt, meaningful action (not the everyday to do list action). Occasionally, my "friendly" ego steps in to protect me from being hurt, stopping me dead in my tracks, forcing me to watch hours of nonsense television. I say, thank your for your protection, Madam ego. Now please step aside because I have some dreams to fulfill.

No comments:
Post a Comment