About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 28, 2011

My very last day of yoga asana training. It went by very fast and I am ok with that. New opportunities are headed my way. This is a fact (well, it's a fact because I am alive and every minute is a new opportunity). I am limited only by my own limiting beliefs about myself. So, in service to myself, let's try and work that ish out now...

I forgive myself for buying into the belief that I am not good enough or smart enough to live the life of my dreams... the truth is, I have been living the life of my dreams all along. Sometimes, I just need to open my eyes (all three of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment