I have never been so relieved to find out I have a sinus infection.
I am definitely the kind of person that believes that physical dis-ease is a manifestation of emotional/spiritual imbalance. I often believe this to the point that I am suffering in pain trying to figure out what is emotionally bothering me. I don't discount the fact that there is definitely an opportunity here, but for crying out loud, Jamie, ease up on yourself a bit! In time.
I am definitely the kind of person that believes that physical dis-ease is a manifestation of emotional/spiritual imbalance. I often believe this to the point that I am suffering in pain trying to figure out what is emotionally bothering me. I don't discount the fact that there is definitely an opportunity here, but for crying out loud, Jamie, ease up on yourself a bit! In time.

No comments:
Post a Comment