I do believe that all of this bodywork that I have been getting is finally paying off. Not because I am healed and feeling remarkably better, but because I have loosened up the emotional ties that were being held in my body. I recognize and I accept that a great deal of what I am experiencing is physical manifestation of something much deeper, perhaps something that is not available to me right now. It's always so easy for me to point out other people's physical manifestations... but now it's time for me to own mine. My job is not to force the answer but to consciously ask the questions and be open to the answers in whatever way they present themselves.
What is this preventing me from seeing/hearing?
At what point in my life did I decide that headaches were a way for me to deal with something or hide from something?
What is this preventing me from seeing/hearing?
At what point in my life did I decide that headaches were a way for me to deal with something or hide from something?

No comments:
Post a Comment