About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011

Boredom. It's only a surface feeling. There is always something underneath it. How can I possibly be bored when my life consists of me always doing what I want to do. Well, that's exactly it... I am doing what I want to do but rarely giving myself any credit for it. Instead, a small voice says "it's not enough, you can do more, what else you got?" Well, little voice, I'll tell you what I've got... the patience to listen to what you have to say, the intelligence to know that you do not represent my truth and the courage to say that what I am doing is pretty freaking awesome!

The feeling of boredom will keep me on a constant search for the next best thing. And in service to a previous post... Right now IS the next best thing! Because if it wasn't, I wouldn't be doing it... whatever IT is.


1 comment: