About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011: Thank you for being a friend.

A walk in Seal Beach with Isabel, coffee and cake in Santa Monica with Kim, a meeting of the minds in Playa del Rey with Patty, Denise and Sim. I have some of the most amazing, inspiring, hysterical, and downright fabulous girlfriends in the world. There is no distance that I wouldn't travel to spend time with these ladies. Hint: This picture is a representation of previously said statement... also, a representation of the gorgeousness that I get to see on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment