About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18, 2011: Let's get physical

I drive past this hill on a regular but today is the first day I walked it. It doesn't look like much but it's an ass burning fantastico... That's the best adjective I've got right now. And I followed this great workout by eating an entire bag of chocolate covered power berries... It was dark chocolate so it doesn't count. Today was one of those days that lasted forever, in a great way!

No comments:

Post a Comment