About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011: The sky's the limit

OK, it's time for me to recognize the beauty that I get to witness every day I drive to work... sometimes, I get hung up on the outrageous amount of stop lights and signs that dot my 30,35, 40, 45 and sometimes 50 minute drive to and from work. And then there's days like this (days where I dangerously take pictures while driving) that make the ride the best part of my day... I realize there may have been an overuse of the word "day" there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment