About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011: "Friends Forever" - Zack Attack

I have decided to offer massages to the best clientele of all... my friends. They are the people I love the most and the ones I work on the least (family not included, sistas). "I am so excited... and I just can't hide it" - Jesse Spano. I've spent the day putting the final touches on the room and I heart it to the max! 


No comments:

Post a Comment