Although, I still have preferences ;)
About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
January 12, 2011: Oooooommmmmmm...
I've been challenged... and I like it! "Ah, yoga. My first class in three weeks and its going to be good", I said to myself as I walked into the studio. "Wait a second... something seems different. What is she doing here. Oh, she must be taking the class. No, no, no... crap! She's teaching it!" Maybe that's mean, I don't know, but that's what went through my head (just being honest). So, I took the class and I didn't love it. But there is a lesson here that makes this class a beautiful part of my day... I may think that I have everything scheduled according to my specific plan, but where is the opportunity in that, right? Sometimes, its the "surprises" in life that make it interesting. Its the surprises that challenge me to move deeper into real gratitude and to just say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment