About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 21, 2011: The Simple Life

While enjoying a delicious meal at Chipotle, I realized something... they do not give their patrons many choices at all and it is quite possibly the most wonderful concept in the world. All day, I am faced with options, sometimes too many to make a choice. It's overwhelming, and often annoying. But then there's Chiptole, they're fast, simple and healthy-ish. Because life actually can be, that simple.


Ps. I took a better picture but I thought this captured how supportive Marc is of the things I do. He pulled over, stopped the car and tried to get out of the shot. Whatta man!

No comments:

Post a Comment