About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 30, 2011

Here are the two statements that hit home for me today: "Love, love, love. Love is all you need!" and "Stop it!" They sound as though they are drastically different but I assure you, they are not. It is true, love is all we need (minus the food and water, lets not get too technical). And "stop it"... stop pretending that all that other crap is important. Stop the complaining, stop the nonsense, stop pushing the love away because you think you are unworthy. I choose to live in the love. Now, I'm not sayin' a girl isn't going to get annoyed and irritated every now and again, but life is too short and just not that complicated! So, just stop it because all we need is love! That and extra long conversations over Indian food with with the girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment