About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011: Holy crap... I really CAN do what I want!

I realize that I may have some guilt around getting to do what I want (I'll get down to the bottom of that one eventually) but it doesn't stop me from actually doing it! Bought my ticket to Tanzania last night and I could hardly fall asleep because my heart was racing from excitement. This is the first step towards my next goal...hmmm, maybe its like the 5th step, but still, you get the point. Upward and onward!


Hey, I never claimed to have earth shattering, fabulous pictures everyday. I thought this was pretty clever

No comments:

Post a Comment