And the bill was $52.52... umm, that's only my favorite number, TWICE! I choose to take this as a sign of something great!
About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
January 15, 2011: I can see clearly now...
Holy crap! Has this place always been this gorgeous? I mean, I know I've lived here 9+ years and all but I never remember seeing such amazing scenery day after day. Wow, the world is a different place when I decide to open my eyes and really appreciate it. Oh no, I think I just recognized a metaphor for my own self in there. Ah... Touche!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment