I made the statement today that I am feeling lazy but when I look back at my day, I was anything but lazy. So where did this statement come from? I did just about everything I set out to do today. Perhaps its because I was feeling tired and didn't necessarily want to be doing what I was doing. Or was it that I was just being too hard on myself? Whatever it is, here is something that many be interesting to look at. When I think of something that I am not doing, then call myself lazy for not doing it... Do I really want to do it in the first place or is it my fear stepping in to protect me from failing? I am not lazy and to be honest, I am not sure anybody is. That word is now forbidden in my vocabulary.

No comments:
Post a Comment