About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 28, 2011

There are times when I get mad at people (maybe one person in particular) for absolutely no reason at all. It just feels good to be mad at somebody as opposed to taking responsibility for what is bothering me. I am in no way condoning this behavior and usually (hopefully) that person doesn't even know what's happening. Self awareness usually kicks in before my irrationality is revealed. What I am saying is that as I rant to myself in the car (or to an outside party) about how mad I am, the truth often comes to the surface... and my next move becomes clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment