About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, October 10, 2011

October 7, 2011

Isn't fundraising interesting? We raise all this money to help a cause that we care about and we hope that it will be a significant part of the solution. It helps, yes, but rarely does it solve anything. If there is an endless amount of money in this world, and I do believe there is, then why are there any problems at all. Because money cannot solve everything. We need something different, something that is available to all of us but that most of the world has not tapped into yet. If you have to ask what that is... good. That's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment