About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, October 28, 2011

October 27, 2011

I truly believe that anything you want is out there waiting for you. ANYTHING. Let go of the belief that it's too hard, it takes too long or it costs too much. If that's you're belief, well then yes, it will be all of those things, but it doesn't have to. There may come moments of stagnation and sometimes you just have to ride them out. They pass. I know they pass because I've experienced it. Take advantage of the moments of passion and relax in the down time. We can't always be "doing".

No comments:

Post a Comment