I sit here wondering what I am going to write about today and concerned that I may repeat something that I have already discussed. And then I realize how absolutely ridiculous that concern is. So, I can conclude today that I was concerned about what I am going to write in this moment, in addition to how I can help pay for a surgery for somebody I hardly know, in addition to how can I continue working such a physically taxing job when I do become pregnant. I have given these thoughts equal amount of time and the conclusion that I have come to is this... Thinking about these things is useless. Either do something about it or stop allowing it to take up space in my mind. Worrying about anything has never ever gotten anything done but making a move has. So, I have come up with something to write (as I always do), I am looking into finding out how much surgery costs, and I trust that the work that I do will provide for me substantially (as it always has).

No comments:
Post a Comment