Ask and you shall receive...
Yesterday I stated that I want to learn a language. Today, I was given an opportunity to learn Spanish when our English speaking tour of Uros and Taquile Islands turned out to have a non-English speaking guide. Did I understand everything that was said? Negative. But I understood some of the things he was saying and in my book, that's a win!
Double win, we got a full refund because of the "little" mistake the tour company made. Eh, I'll just look up the answers to my questions on Wikipedia.
Yesterday I stated that I want to learn a language. Today, I was given an opportunity to learn Spanish when our English speaking tour of Uros and Taquile Islands turned out to have a non-English speaking guide. Did I understand everything that was said? Negative. But I understood some of the things he was saying and in my book, that's a win!
Double win, we got a full refund because of the "little" mistake the tour company made. Eh, I'll just look up the answers to my questions on Wikipedia.

No comments:
Post a Comment